Ok, this past month and for the next few weeks I have been spending a fair wack of time having to force things to work under Windows Vista. If you have to code for Windows Vista, you’ll understand my pain…and the whole point of this video (everyone else will wonder wtf I am on about).
It comes to something when the British Army are forced to release an official statement categorically saying that they have not released a plague of man-eating badgers in Basra.
I actually felt a little bit of wee come out when I read this story. 🙂
Classic quotes include; “we can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area said Major Mike Shearer” and “my husband tried to shoot it but it was as swift as a deer said Suad Hassan“.
Are there a lot of deer in Iraq then?
Random things I have done in the last few days (your turn next)…
- Went salsa dancing.
- Commented on some Facebook entries and photos
- Flirted with a flirty nun (you know who you are)
- Drank absinthe
- Cuddled a “dangerous Alsation dog who bites everybody” (who eventually rolled over and let me tickle his tummy and now loves me)
- Bought a leather Australian cowboy hat thing
- Designed a website
- Played ukelele
- Told a homeless guy a joke and made him laugh
- Did something that scared me. Did it again.
- Ate some food I never ate before. (To be fair, this is a bit of a hobby so it’s not that hard).
- Phoned my dad and told him I loved him
Wacky people with way too much time on their hands and a little too much money.
Disney demonstrate code reuse – You’ll never look at the seven dwarves in the same way again.
Blah blah facebook, blah blah blah too busy recently to blog blah blah blah accidentally bought something on ebay for 430 quid (ouch) blah blah blah new people in flat below me are noisy blah blah I’ve bought some congitas (no really, I was going to anyway) which might sort out the men from the boys in terms of who is the noisiest neighbour – my prediction, I will win by 300 decibels or more.
Laters aligators, when I’ve got more time…